KEYW has significant experience in building signal and information processing, cybersecurity and cyber superiority solutions using agile methodologies. Our applications support mission critical activities and complex national security problems throughout the intelligence community. The KEYW team has established a strong reputation for responding quickly to identify, design, and implement customer requirements. KEYW has a culture of innovation and agility that allows us to respond more quickly and with greater impact than large organizations.
CNO: CNE, CNA, CND
- Planning, execution, analysis;
- Tool development;
- True national and tactical level operational experience;
- Scenario development, Red-team testing;
- Development and Instruction of technical curriculum for National and Tactical level CNO.
- Architecting, planning, implementation, configuration, O&M.
Software and Firmware development
- Support of virtually all platforms and operating systems;
- Embedded, GUIs, applications, device drivers;
- ASM, C/C++, FORTRAN, JAVA, J2EE, Perl, Shell scripts, XML, Ruby/Rails, etc.;
- ATA communications and protocol processing;
- MATLAB detectors;
- DSP software including de-muxers and demodulators.
Database Design and Administration
- Commercial RDBMS such as Oracle, Sybase, SQLServer;
- Open Source data storage including MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- No-SQL Databases including Cassandra, Mongo, Reddis, CouchDb;
- Cloud-based solutions such as HBase, Hive, and Pig;
- Database replication and synchronization across remote nodes.
Knowledge Discovery, Analytics, and Knowledge Management
- Search, entity extraction, document classification, and processing frameworks to derive intelligence from structured and
- Data broker development and data modeling;
- Large-Scale database implementation and optimization;
- Large-scale databases with row-level security and caching solutions for very high performance access;
- De-coupled architectures that support the dynamic discovery of web services and dynamic event processing for alerting and tipping Information Security;
- Data-level security including data encryption, row-level database security with Oracle Label Security (OLS), and XML data filtering;
- Transport-level security including VPNs, SSL, PKI, X.509 certificates, and DMZ/firewall design and installation;
- Support low-to-high data transfers for information on networks with different security levels;
- Application Server integration with Corporate Authorization Services including LDAP and proprietary implementations for user authentication and authorization;
- Secure web services using WS-* security implementations as well as proxies based on AmberPoint's SOA management solution;
- ISSE support for formal system accreditation.
- Enterprise and Web Frameworks including Spring, Ruby On Rails, JEE, JSF, Stripes, GWT, Wicket;
- Front-end technologies including Ajax, JQuery, ExtJs, Scriptaculous;
- Persistence technologies including Hibernate, EclipseLink, iBatis, Spring JDBC, DataNucleus;
- Development for application servers including Weblogic, Websphere, Jboss, Tomcat, Jetty;
- Development of Service Oriented Architectures using SOAP, WSDL, REST, UDDI, BPEL, BPMN, SSL, SAML with various vendor solutiosn such as Amberpoint, Tibco, and AgentLogic;
- Portals and Content Management Systems including Vignette, LifeRay, BEA Weblogic Portal, Alfresco OpenCMS, Plone, and Zope;
- Asynchronous Messaging and Complex Event Processing (CEP);
- Rapid, test-driven development utilizing XP, Scrum, and tailored-RUP processes.