- Third-quarter bookings total $273 million, or 2.2 times revenue;
- Third-quarter revenue from continuing operations of $122.4 million;
- GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $(0.08);
- Third-quarter adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations (see below) of $11.6 million, 9.5% of revenue; and
- Company updates fiscal 2017 financial guidance.
HANOVER, Md., Oct. 10, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The KeyW Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:KEYW) announced today that it plans to release its third quarter 2017 financial results in a press release after market close on November 2, 2017. A conference call has been scheduled to discuss these results on the same day at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). Management will review the company’s third quarter 2017 financial results and hold a question-and-answer session.
Interested parties will be able to connect to our webcast via the Investor Relations page on our website, http://investors.keywcorp.com, on November 2, 2017. We encourage people to register for an email reminder about the webcast on the Events and Presentations link, also found on the Investor Relations page of our website. Interested parties may also listen to the conference call by calling 1-877-853-5645. The International Dial-In access number will be 1-408-940-3868. The conference ID for the event is 97352288.
An archive of the webcast will be available on our website following the call. In addition, a podcast of our conference call will be available for download from our Investor Relations page of our website at approximately the same time as the webcast replay.