- Payment Agreement
- › Our Cyber Training Courses
- Advanced Offensive Methodology & Analysis (A-OMA)
- Cyber Leader Course (CLC)
- Cyber Mission Foundations (CMF)
- Digital Forensics & Analysis (DFA)
- Mobile Digital Forensics (MDF)
- Offensive Methodology & Analysis (OMA)
- Windows & Linux Scripting (WLS)
- Windows Exploitation & Analysis (WEA)
- My Account
- Log In
- Class Alerts
- My Courses
Please call to register for this class.
Cost (single seat): $1,500
Course Length: 2 Days
Recommended for: Leadership
Additional group and government discounts available. Contact Parrot Labs for more information!
Register for Course
To begin the registration process, click Register Here to complete our Payment Agreement. We will contact you to complete the process.
What will you get out of CLC?
Introduces processes, techniques, and terminology used by cyber professionals to explain, discover and prevent threats to enterprise networks and sensitive information. In this course, students will use real client-side exploits against web browsers, learn the methodologies used by real-world attackers, and master strategies to implement defense-in-depth to defend networks. Topics include the cyber threat landscape, overview of threats and malware, cyber policy, cyber defensive strategies, and incident response.
What does CLC offer?
- Textbook to accompany instruction
- Realistic scenarios for leaders who are involved in cybersecurity fields with an emphasis on learning through experience
- Hands on exploitation experience with “big picture” information
Why should you enroll in CLC?
Learn processes, techniques, and terminology used by cyber professionals to explain, discover and prevent threats to enterprise networks and sensitive business information.
- Use real client-side exploits against web browsers
- Learn the methodologies used by real-world attackers
- Master strategies to implement defense-in-depth to defend networks
What topics are covered in CLC?
CYBER THREAT LANDSCAPE OVERVIEW
- Discuss current real-world hacking events
- Review hacker methodologies
- Demonstrate common exploitation techniques
THREATS AND MALWARE OVERVIEW
- Describe malware, such as worms, viruses, and rootkits
- Learn hacker strategies to bypass network defenses
- Demonstrate real-world techniques
- Understand different roles in the cyber workforce
- Discuss key policy documents and their implications
- Examine legal and industry regulation
CYBER DEFENSIVE STRATEGIES
- Demonstrate cyber defense operations
- Discuss the functions of security devices, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems and antivirus
- Describe the functions of incident-response teams
- Learn the incident response lifecycle
- Practice building an incident response plan