- Payment Agreement
- › Our Cyber Training Courses
- Cyber Leader Course (CLC)
- Cyber Mission Foundations (CMF)
- Digital Forensics & Analysis (DFA)
- Mobile Digital Forensics (MDF)
- Offensive Methodology & Analysis (OMA)
- Windows & Linux Scripting (WLS)
- Windows Exploitation & Analysis (WEA)
- My Account
- Log In
- Class Alerts
- My Courses
Please call to register for this class.
Cost (single seat): Please call for course pricing.
Course Length: 40 Days
Recommended for: Intermediate Students
Additional group and government discounts available. Contact Parrot Labs for more information.
What will you get out of CMF?
Students are provided with a multi-dimensional foundation to help them confidently and effectively carry out business in the digital environment in four modules including Windows, Unix, Networking and Security Concepts.
What does CMF offer?
- Textbook and lab manuals to accompany instruction
- Access to a personal sandboxed network of 70-90 virtual machines, including devices, firewalls and Windows systems
- Realistic target network with domains populated with simulated personal data to immerse students in detailed scenarios
Why should you enroll in CMF?
Cyber Mission Foundations (CMF) is an eight-week, four-module course designed to give students a well-rounded foundation in the fields they will need to navigate a digital environment. Throughout this course, students will:
- Learn to identify, monitor and defend targeted Windows systems
- Detect and resolve threats that threaten a wide range of Unix systems
- Analyze network traffic and gain in-depth knowledge of how systems communicate
- Bolster security, conduct situational awareness surveys and explore the engineering of malware
What topics are covered in CMF?
- Learn the ins and outs of a Windows system
- Identify suspicious activity
- Understand executable code persistence
- Quickly assess system integrity
- Develop skills for applying Solaris and Linux techniques
- Learn how system and data communication works within local and wide area networks
- Traverse networks using tunneling and redirection
- Understand the mindset, conduct and protocol to create and maintain secure environments
- Assess the state of existing environments
- Make informed decisions based on system integrity
The ACE CREDIT logo is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education and cannot be used or reproduced without the express written consent of the American Council on Education.