- Payment Agreement
- › Our Cyber Training Courses
- Cyber Leader Course (CLC)
- Cyber Mission Foundations (CMF)
- Digital Forensics & Analysis (DFA)
- Mobile Digital Forensics (MDF)
- Offensive Methodology & Analysis (OMA)
- Windows & Linux Scripting (WLS)
- Windows Exploitation & Analysis (WEA)
- My Account
- Log In
- Class Alerts
- My Courses
Please call to register for this class.Cost (single seat): $3,000 Course Length: 2 Days Additional group and government discounts available. Contact Parrot Labs for more information. Download Course Catalog
What will you get out of MDF?In this course, you will gain a better understanding of mobile forensics, compare Android and iOS operating systems, apply forensic processes to mobile devices and interpret mobile hacking concepts.
What makes MDF unique?You’ll perform your exercises and scenarios in a sandboxed network, allowing you to practice and learn at your own pace without affecting other students.
Why should you enroll in MDF?Mobile Device Forensics teaches you about the inner-workings of the Android and iOS operating systems and thoroughly explains how to safely and effectively perform forensic investigations as you navigate the mobile landscape. Throughout this course, you will:
- Dive deeper into the foundations and inner workings of a mobile device.
- Discover how to apply a forensics-based outlook to every facet of the Android and iOS operating systems.