- Payment Agreement
- › Our Cyber Training Courses
- Advanced Offensive Methodology & Analysis (A-OMA)
- Cyber Leader Course (CLC)
- Cyber Mission Foundations (CMF)
- Digital Forensics & Analysis (DFA)
- Mobile Digital Forensics (MDF)
- Offensive Methodology & Analysis (OMA)
- Windows & Linux Scripting (WLS)
- Windows Exploitation & Analysis (WEA)
- My Account
- Log In
- Class Alerts
- My Courses
July 29 – August 9, 2019 | September 16 – 27, 2019
*Guaranteed to Run*
Cost (single seat): $9,200 Course Length: 10 Days
Recommended for: Advanced Students
Additional group and government discounts available. Contact Parrot Labs for more information.
What will you get out of OMA?
Students learn current cyber attack methods to develop strategies to protect and defend their networks and critical information.
What does Parrot Labs’ OMA course offer?
- Textbook and lab manual to accompany instruction
- Access to a personal sandboxed network with dozens of virtual machines, including switches, routers, firewalls and Unix and Windows systems
- Realistic target network with domains populated with simulated personal data to immerse students in detailed scenarios
Why should you enroll in OMA?
Learn to Exploit and Expand Access into Remote Networks Using Open Source Tools.
- Use client-side exploits against web browsers
- Deploy and control a botnet
- Learn how to tunnel and pivot deep into a network
OMA teaches the essentials of remote network exploitation by demonstrating offensive methodologies in a coherent framework.
What topics are covered in OMA?
- Mine a website for key information
- Practice techniques to discover new servers
SCANNING & ENUMERATION
- Scan and enumerate network-based environments using command line tools
- Discover exploits using web browser enumeration
- Practice Metasploit exploits and techniques
- Discover port redirection and tunneling techniques
- Learn Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), SQL Injection and file inclusion
- Execute client-side exploits and botnet deployment
- Check system safety and security
- Learn methods for discovering files of interest
- Practice methods to crack passwords
- Enumerate Unix and Linux systems
- Detect antivirus tools and intrusion detection systems
- Learn techniques for sustaining access
- The course concludes with a full-day capstone that combines the skills learned throughout the course
The ACE CREDIT logo is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education and cannot be used or reproduced without the express written consent of the American Council on Education.