- Payment Agreement
- › Our Cyber Training Courses
- Cyber Leader Course (CLC)
- Cyber Mission Foundations (CMF)
- Digital Forensics & Analysis (DFA)
- Mobile Digital Forensics (MDF)
- Offensive Methodology & Analysis (OMA)
- Windows & Linux Scripting (WLS)
- Windows Exploitation & Analysis (WEA)
- My Account
- Log In
- Class Alerts
- My Courses
Please call to register for this class.
Cost (single seat): $10,000
Course Length: 10 Days
Additional group and government discounts available.
Contact Parrot Labs for more information.
What will you get out of WLS?
By the end of this course, you will be able to identify the fundamentals of scripting in Python and PowerShell and use the command line, PowerShell and Python tools to analyze and create fully functional scripts.
What makes WLS unique?
You’ll perform your exercises and scenarios in a sandboxed network, allowing you to practice and learn at your own pace without affecting other students.
Why should you enroll in WLS?
- Identify scripting fundamentals, the differences between various sequences and primitive data types and the importance of input validation.
- Define the concept and importance of scoping, object oriented programming and classes.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the command line interpreter, proper use of a function, multi-threaded scripting, and scripting for inter process communication over a network.
Windows and Linux Scripting teaches you PowerShell and Python-based scripting starting from a base level and moving upwards to a level of proficiency. You’ll begin with the fundamentals, familiarizing yourself with the various key characteristics and aspects of scripting tools and the structure of the scripting environment. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to write and execute fully functional scripts in PowerShell and Python.
Learn to identify the fundamentals, terms and definitions of PowerShell and Python scripting, use the command line interpreter to execute basic code and identify the differences between various sequences and data types.
PYTHON ON LINUX
Understand the constructs used in a scripting decision making process and identify the differences between various sequences and primitive data types. Learn how to import and utilize scripting modules, define the concept and importance of scoping and demonstrate the ability to use a script for inter-process communication over a network.
MICROSOFT WINDOWS POWERSHELL
Demonstrate the proper use of a function and define object-oriented programming and classes. Recognize the ability to use regular expressions to match patterns in strings, identify the importance of input validation and how to handle exceptions, demonstrate the ability to both write a multi-threaded script and to use a script for inter-process communication over a network.