- Payment Agreement
- › Our Cyber Training Courses
- Cyber Leader Course (CLC)
- Cyber Mission Foundations (CMF)
- Digital Forensics & Analysis (DFA)
- Mobile Digital Forensics (MDF)
- Offensive Methodology & Analysis (OMA)
- Windows & Linux Scripting (WLS)
- Windows Exploitation & Analysis (WEA)
- My Account
- Log In
- Class Alerts
- My Courses
Please call to register for this class.Cost (single seat): $10,000 Course Length: 10 Days Additional group and government discounts available. Contact Parrot Labs for more information. Download Course Catalog
What will you get out of WLS?By the end of this course, you will be able to identify the fundamentals of scripting in Python and PowerShell and use the command line, PowerShell and Python tools to analyze and create fully functional scripts.
What makes WLS unique?You’ll perform your exercises and scenarios in a sandboxed network, allowing you to practice and learn at your own pace without affecting other students.
Why should you enroll in WLS?
- Identify scripting fundamentals, the differences between various sequences and primitive data types and the importance of input validation.
- Define the concept and importance of scoping, object oriented programming and classes.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the command line interpreter, proper use of a function, multi-threaded scripting, and scripting for inter process communication over a network.