- Payment Agreement
- › Our Cyber Training Courses
- Advanced Offensive Methodology & Analysis (A-OMA)
- Cyber Leader Course (CLC)
- Cyber Mission Foundations (CMF)
- Digital Forensics & Analysis (DFA)
- Mobile Digital Forensics (MDF)
- Offensive Methodology & Analysis (OMA)
- Windows & Linux Scripting (WLS)
- Windows Exploitation & Analysis (WEA)
- My Account
- Log In
- Class Alerts
- My Courses
Please call to register for this class.
Cost (single seat): $5,500
Course Length: 5 Days
Recommended for: Intermediate Students
Additional group and government discounts available. Contact Parrot Labs for more information.
What will you get out of WEA?
Students will learn the essentials of offensive methodology that focus on Windows systems and modern techniques.
What does WEA offer?
- Textbook and lab manual to accompany instruction
- Access to a personal sandboxed network with dozens of virtual machines, including switches, routers, firewalls
- Tactics, techniques and procedures to gain access to networks
Why should you enroll in WEA?
Learn the essentials of offensive methodology and analysis with a focus on Windows systems.
- Use the Browser Exploitation Framework (BeEF) to control clients
- Deploy and control an IRC based botnet
- Learn Windows security bypass techniques
What topics are covered in WEA?
- Analyze the offensive methodology and information gathered using open-source tools
SCANNING & ENUMERATION
- Use open-source tools to scan networks and servers
- Send exploits using the Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Redirect traffic for obfuscating point of origin and lateral movement within a network using tunneling techniques
- Compile and deploy actual malware to set up a small botnet using client-side exploits
- Learn about the Windows Registry, Offensive Digital Forensics and Windows Active Directory queries
- Manage open-source and native tools to find files of interest
- Discover how to crack passwords and use the pass-the-hash technique to move around a remote Windows network