Assured mission readiness. Improved ISR intelligence.
KeyW’s KeyRadar® is a scalable, software-defined synthetic aperture radar that can be configured to address a variety of missions on a multitude of platforms.
The system’s flexibility enables you to meet widely varying mission requirements ranging from foliage penetration to long-range maritime domain awareness, or long-range moving target detection, using common hardware and software.
Excellence at Work
In operational use with the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy, KeyRadar systems have deployed to CENTCOM, PACOM, NORTHCOM and SOUTHCOM.
The modular system also permits low-cost system upgrades and sustainment. New components are a natural evolution that won’t require system redesign or cause proprietary technology constraints. The flexible architecture significantly reduces lifecycle costs and total cost of ownership.
KeyRadar includes all peripherals required: mission planning software, command and control GUI, calibration and quality assessment tools.
- All-weather, day/night operation
- Simultaneous imaging and tracking
- Long-, medium-, short-range standoff from medium or high altitude
- Ruggedized for unpressurized operation at 25,000 feet
- Automated operation and processing
- Extremely wide field of view
- Flexible, modular, scalable design framework (choose up to four bands)
- Rapid technology refresh
- Fast-mode changes via software updates
One Radar, Many Missions
- Wide-Area Surveillance and Change Detection
- Vehicle and Dismount Moving Target Indication
- Activity-Based Intelligence and Motion Intelligence
- Automated Man-Made Object Detection, Land Cover/Land Use Maps
- Foliage Penetration
- Building Penetration
- Ground Penetration/Counter IED
- 3D Elevation Models, Vertical Obstruction Detection
Want to Learn More?