High Reliability Microelectronics for Your Unique MissionsKeyW designs and manufactures high reliability microelectronics, with low- to medium-rate production, for virtually any mission. A typical project may involve miniaturizing a two-way communication system from the size of a handheld device down to the size of a USB Flash drive. Additional examples of miniaturization include a high density system-in-package design and a micro software defined radio—but the sky’s the limit.
Highly Specialized TeamOur team of electronic packaging and electrical engineers, technicians and operators are experienced in:
- High density interconnect substrate and packaging design
- Thermal and structural analysis
- Reliability analysis and testing
- Electronics material
- Electronics manufacturing process
You Can Count on Us
- Mission driven
- Rapid turnaround
- Full-surface mount technology
- 3-D printing
Specialized Facility to Support Your Special MissionsBecause your missions often have unique requirements, we deliver microelectronics from a facility that includes manufacturing processes for printed circuit board fabrication, microelectronics assembly and testing and microelectronics encapsulation.
Printed Circuit Board Fabrication Processes
- PCB Lamination
- IDE (Image, Develop, Etch)
- Laser and Mechanical Via Drilling
- Customized Solder Mask, Legend, Finish Plating
Microelectronics AssemblyWe also develop new manufacturing processes to support custom design and assembly efforts that meet your needs. For example, our custom manufacturing process development is the sintered process, which enables extremely thin PCB layers with flexibility in adhesion to different finish metals.
- Mixed technology assembly of bare die and surface mount technology components
- Wafer Dicing and Automated Pick/Place
- Automated Flip chip, Wire bonding, and SMT assembly
- In-Process interconnected verification w/ Boundary Scan
- Encapsulation with variety of thermally conductive and radio frequency-approved materials